These keto pumpkin fat bombs are great for a sweet treat or low carb snack! And they're pretty adorable too. This is a low carb, keto, LCHF, and sugar free recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links.
If you love the flavor of pumpkin pie spice, then you just have to try these keto-friendly fat bombs!
The smooth and creamy pumpkin base can be made really quickly – the hardest part is waiting for them to harden up in the freezer without having a sneaky sample!
Ok, I may have had a few samples. 😉
How to Make Low Carb Pumpkin Fat Bombs
To make these pumpkin bombs, mix together softened cream cheese, softened unsalted butter, low carb sweetener (eg Lakanto, xylitol or Swerve), pumpkin puree (100% pumpkin – not pie filling!), and pumpkin pie spice in a food processor.
Then just blend until it's smooth!
At this point you could just dollop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or wax paper – or you could spoon it into a piping bag for some fancy shapes.
However, I used a silicone pumpkin shaped mold ( I don't see it on Amazon right now but very similar to this mold).
It has 24 cavities and when I first spooned the mixture in it only filled 22 – but by using a flat spatula to smooth over the tops of each fat bomb, I had enough excess to fill the other two!
Oh, and tap the silicone mold on a flat surface a few times too – this will remove any air bubbles.
Place the mold (or baking sheet, if using that method) into the freezer for at least 3 hours.
After that time, remove the pumpkin fat bombs from the mold, place in a bag or box, and store in the freezer until the mood strikes you for a yummy low carb snack!
I hope you enjoy these yummy pumpkin fat bombs – they're my favorite keto friendly treat for the Fall season.
Keto Pumpkin Fat Bombs
These pumpkin fat bombs are great for a sweet treat or snack! Low carb, keto, LCHF, and sugar free recipe.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup Lakanto, or similar sweetener
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Dollop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or wax paper, spoon it into a piping bag and make fancy shapes, or spoon the mixture into a 24-cavity silicone pumpkin mold.
- If using a silicone mold, tap it on a flat surface a few times to remove any air bubbles, and use a flat spatula to remove any excess.
- Place the mold (or baking sheet, if using that method) into the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- After that time, remove the fat bombs from the mold, place in a bag or box, and store in the freezer.
4g net carbs per serving of 4 fat bombs (based on making 24)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 4 Fat Bombs
Amount Per Serving Calories 272Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 82mgSodium 124mgCarbohydrates 4gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 2g
40+ Perfect Keto Pumpkin Recipes
Wednesday 4th of September 2019
[…] Keto Pumpkin Fat Bombs | by Step Away From The Carbs […]