This Asian salmon dish has some great bold flavors – and is cooked in the microwave!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This recipe takes just a few minutes to prepare and cook! Salmon cooks so fast in the microwave that it doesn’t have time to dry out – it doesn’t get any easier than this and it’s great for a weeknight entree.
Mix together some soy sauce, lime juice, fish sauce, and sesame oil in a bowl. Place two salmon fillets in a microwave-proof dish and cover the fish with the sauce. Sprinkle over some red pepper flakes if you like. Microwave on full power for one minute, then at 50% power in one-minute bursts until the fish is cooked to your liking.
Serve and sprinkle with chopped green onions.Quick Asian Salmon - make this low carb recipe in minutes! #lowcarb Click To Tweet
- 2 tbs soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbs lime juice
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- 2 salmon fillets
- red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 green onions chopped
- Mix together the soy sauce, lime juice, fish sauce and sesame oil.
- Place the salmon in a microwave-safe dish and pour the sauce over. Sprinkle on some red pepper flakes.
- Microwave on full power for 1 minute, then at 50% power for 1 minute bursts until salmon is cooked.
- Serve topped with chopped green onions.
2g net carbs per serving (incl sauce)