This super refreshing blueberry cooler is low carb and sugar free. Perfect for a hot day!
This post may contain affiliate links.
This drink does contain alcohol, but if you prefer a non-alcoholic version then just omit the vodka. The carb count will be the same and the drink will still be perfect for a hot summer's day!
How to Make a Low Carb Blueberry Cooler
To make the blueberry syrup, add fresh blueberries and water to a small saucepan. Cook over a medium-high heat, squashing the blueberries to release the juice. Strain the mixture through a sieve and leave to cool.
To a cocktail shaker, add the blueberry juice, sugar free sweetening syrup (you could use homemade simple syrup or Da Vinci both are zero carbs! For Da Vinci, choose “sweetener syrup” from the flavor list), and vodka. Shake to mix. Add ice to a glass and pour the cocktail over. Top up with soda water and enjoy!
Low Carb Blueberry Cooler #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup vodka
- ¼ cup low carb simple syrup, or Da Vinci sugar free syrup
- soda water
- Add the blueberries and water to a small saucepan and cook on a medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes, squashing the berries with the back of a spoon to release the juices.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve and leave to cool.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the blueberry mixture, vodka and sweetening syrup. Shake well to mix.
- Add ice to a glass, pour over the cocktail, and top up with soda water as desired.
5g net carbs per serving - although it will actually be less than this after the blueberry skins have been sieved out.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size Half the recipe
Amount Per Serving Calories 90Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gSodium 13mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 0g