This super refreshing blueberry cooler is low carb and sugar free.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This drink does contain alcohol, but if you prefer a non-alcoholic version then just omit the vodka. The carb count will be the same and the drink will still be perfect for a hot summer’s day!
To make the blueberry syrup, add fresh blueberries and water to a small saucepan. Cook over a medium-high heat, squashing the blueberries to release the juice. Strain the mixture through a sieve and leave to cool.
To a cocktail shaker, add the blueberry juice, sugar free sweetening syrup (I use Da Vinci – zero carbs! Choose “sweetener syrup” from the flavor list), and vodka. Shake to mix. Add ice to a glass and pour the cocktail over. Top up with soda water and enjoy!
Low Carb Blueberry Cooler #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup vodka
- ¼ cup sugar free sweetening syrup
- soda water
- Add the blueberries and water to a small saucepan and cook on a medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes, squashing the berries with the back of a spoon to release the juices.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve and leave to cool.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the blueberry mixture, vodka and sweetening syrup. Shake well to mix.
- Add ice to a glass, pour over the cocktail, and top up with soda water as desired.
5g net carbs per serving - although it will actually be less than this after the blueberry skins have been sieved out.
Check out my Low Carb Cocktails Recipes Ebook!
If you want more low carb cocktail recipes, check out my mini ebook!