This fridge fudge is a deliciously nutty sweet treat! Low carb, sugar free, gluten-free and LCHF recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
If you ever feel in the mood for a sweet treat, this fridge fudge may be the answer! Even one square will satisfy your sugar craving – and of course it’s actually sugar free and low carb!
Melt some unsweetened chocolate and set aside. I melt it in the microwave – starting at one minute on high, then cooking in 30 seconds bursts, stirring regularly. Add some cream cheese, heavy cream, and some confectioner’s Swerve to a stand mixer and beat until smooth. Pour in the melted chocolate and some vanilla extract, and beat again until fully combined.
Stir in some slivered or chopped almonds, and some chopped pecans or walnuts.
Line a loaf pan or small baking pan with plastic wrap, then pour the mixture into the pan. Smooth over with the back of a spoon.
Place in the fridge for several hours or over night. Use the plastic wrap to lift the fudge out of the pan and transfer it to a chopping board. Cut into 24 squares.
Low Carb Fridge Fudge #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
Low Carb Fridge Fudge
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- Melt the unsweetened chocolate in the microwave and set aside.
- Add the cream cheese, heavy cream, and confectioner's Swerve to a stand mixer and beat until smooth. Pour in the melted chocolate and vanilla extract, and beat again until fully combined.
- Stir in the almonds and pecans or walnuts.
- Line a loaf pan or small baking pan with plastic wrap, then pour the mixture into the pan. Smooth over with the back of a spoon.
- Place it in the fridge and leave it for several hours (or overnight) until set.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan with the plastic wrap, then cut into 24 squares.
Check out my Low Carb Chocolate Recipes Ebook!
If you adore chocolate - you'll love my book! Over 60 amazing recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!