This fridge fudge is a deliciously nutty sweet treat! Low carb, sugar free, gluten-free and LCHF recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
If you ever feel in the mood for a sweet treat, this fridge fudge may be the answer! Even one square will satisfy your sugar craving – and of course it's actually sugar free and low carb!
You might also like to try my low carb chocolate fudge recipe!
How to Make Low Carb Fridge Fudge
Melt some unsweetened chocolate and set aside. I melt it in the microwave – starting at one minute on high, then cooking in 30 seconds bursts, stirring regularly. Add some cream cheese, vanilla extract, and some confectioner's Swerve to a stand mixer and beat until smooth.
Pour in the melted chocolate and beat again until fully combined.
Stir in some slivered or chopped almonds, and some chopped pecans or walnuts.
Line a loaf pan (mine was 9×5″) or small baking pan with plastic wrap, then pour the mixture into the pan. Smooth over with the back of a spoon.
Place in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight. Use the plastic wrap to lift the fudge out of the pan and transfer it to a chopping board. Cut into 16 pieces.
Enjoy it as a low carb snack or sweet treat! The soft chocolaty fudge works perfectly with the crunchy nuts!
Low Carb Fridge Fudge #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
Store your deliciously rich fudge in an airtight container in the fridge!
- Line a loaf pan or small baking pan with plastic wrap.
- Melt the unsweetened chocolate in the microwave and set aside.
- Add the cream cheese, confectioner's Swerve and vanilla to a stand mixer and beat until smooth. Pour in the melted chocolate, and beat again until fully combined.
- Stir in the almonds and pecans or walnuts, then pour the mixture into the lined pan. Smooth over the top with the back of a spoon.
- Place it in the fridge and leave it for at least 4 hours (or overnight) until set.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan with the plastic wrap, then cut into 16 pieces.
- Store in the fridge.
2.5g net carbs per serving of two pieces.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 2 pieces
Amount Per ServingCalories 216Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 22mgSodium 86mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 2.5gFiber 2.5gProtein 4g
Check out my Low Carb Chocolate Recipes Ebook!
If you adore chocolate - you'll love my book! Over 60 amazing recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!