This strawberry cream bellini is a wonderful way to celebrate Easter and spring! It's low carb, sugar free, keto friendly, and oh so pretty!
This post may contain affiliate links.
I created this cocktail as a special occasion drink to serve at an Easter brunch. The pretty soft pink color of the drink is just perfect for this time of year!
A traditional bellini is a combination of Prosecco and peach puree. I have traded the peach for strawberry, and added a little cream to soften the flavor and color.
The strawberry puree should be made in advance. Once this is done, the cocktail comes together very quickly!
How to Make a Strawberry Cream Bellini
To make the strawberry puree, hull and roughly quarter some strawberries, and add them to a saucepan. Also add some low carb sweetener (I use Lakanto), and a splash of water. Get 20% off everything in the Lakanto store when you use coupon code SAFTC!
Cook on a low-medium heat for 10-15 minutes until the fruit has completely broken down and is super soft. Use a stick blender (immersion blender) to puree the fruit.
At this point you probably want to strain it through a fine-mesh sieve – no-one wants pips in their cocktails! Leave the puree to cool – I recommend that you prepare up to here in advance!
When ready to make the cocktails, stir some heavy cream into the strawberry puree.
Divide the mixture between four champagne flutes, (or, if only making two drinks, then make two now and save the rest for later), then top up with Prosecco and serve. You could add a garnish of a strawberry if you like!
Don't they look pretty?!?
This cocktail would be perfect for serving at Easter, a spring party, or pretty much any special occasion!
Check out all my recipe ideas for a low carb spring and Easter!
- 8 medium strawberries, hulled and roughly quartered
- ¼ cup Lakanto or similar sweetener
- 1 tbs water
- 2 tbs heavy cream
- 16 fl oz Prosecco
- To make the strawberry puree, add the strawberries, sweetener, and water to a saucepan.
- Cook over a low-medium heat for 10-15 minutes until the fruit has completely broken down and super soft. Use a stick blender (immersion blender) to puree the fruit until smooth.
- Strain the puree through a fine-mesh sieve and leave to cool. Prepare up to this step in advance.
- When ready to make the cocktails, stir some heavy cream into the strawberry puree.
- Divide the mixture between four champagne flutes, then top up with Prosecco and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 Bellini
Amount Per Serving Calories 129Total Fat 2.8gSaturated Fat 1.7gTrans Fat 0.1gUnsaturated Fat 0.8gCholesterol 8.4mgSodium 8.1mgCarbohydrates 5.1gNet Carbohydrates 4.6gFiber 0.5gSugar 2.5gProtein 0.5g