Are you ready for a low carb spring?!? Here's all the recipes and essentials that you need to know as we go into this wonderful new season!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This post completes the set of four: the others comprising (as you might guess) Low Carb Summer, Low Carb Fall, and Low Carb Winter. Curiously, this post was the hardest to write! Other than Easter recipes, I really had to think about what it meant to be a dish that was suited to the spring. The main ideas came from low carb seasonal vegetables: asparagus, radishes, artichokes and to a lesser extent, carrots and leeks. My list also included lamb, rhubarb, and eggs.
I've divided this guide into three sections: Spring (both sweet and savory), Easter themed (it's a little bit lacking right now – but don't worry, I'll be adding more exciting recipes VERY soon!), and Chocolate. Because, why not? Even if you can't enjoy traditional chocolate treats, you deserve some yummy low carb alternatives!
Here's a list of my low carb spring essentials!
- Instant Pot – perfect for making hard boiled eggs that you'll need for making deviled eggs!
- Herb stripper – great for parsley, basil, rosemary, and more!
- Asparagus Steamer Pot – a seriously healthy way to cook asparagus.
- Deviled Egg Platters – try this long line one or this one that holds 24 egg halves!
- Radish Rose Decorator – easy to make pretty garnishes! You'll love the video!
- Egg Separator – try this cute design!
- And of course, I have to mention my own book – Low Carb Chocolate Recipes! Available in paperback and ebook formats!
Low Carb Spring Recipes
Low Carb Easter Recipes
(More coming SOON!)
Low Carb Chocolate Recipes
Do you need MORE ideas?!? Check out my Low Carb Spring Recipes Pinterest board!
Are you looking for other seasons? Check out Low Carb Summer, Low Carb Fall, and Low Carb Winter!
Check out my Low Carb Starter Pack Ebook!
Are you just beginning your low carb journey? Check out my starter pack of printables!