These light and airy low carb strawberry soufflés are served warm and are a wonderful way to finish a meal! Sugar free and keto recipe with video tutorial.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Soufflés are notoriously hard to cook. They can be savory or sweet, and I feel as if having them for dessert somehow takes the pressure off at a dinner party. Also, in this recipe I've cooked them in individual ramekins, so I can give my guests the ones that worked best if they aren't all perfect! Try them in private first if you're nervous – I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how easy they are – oh and SUPER low in carbs, too!
Watch the recipe video tutorial or scroll down for the full details and printable recipe card:
How to Make Low Carb Strawberry Soufflés
Add egg whites and a pinch of salt to a stand mixer bowl and whisk until stiff peaks have formed. Quickly fold the strawberry mixture into the egg white mixture. Divide the mixture between four ramekins that have been sprayed with non stick butter spray or wiped with a wrapper from a stick of butter.
Place the ramekins in a baking tray and put them in a preheated oven for ten minutes. Do not open the oven door! When the soufflés have puffed up and started to brown on top, remove from the oven.
Serve immediately before they start to deflate!
Low Carb Strawberry Soufflé - individual light and fluffy desserts. #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
- non stick butter spray
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbs low carb simple syrup, or Da Vinci sugar free syrup
- 1 tbs heavy cream
- 3 egg whites
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray four ramekins with the non stick butter spray.
- Add the strawberries, egg yolk, cream and sweetening syrup to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- In a stand mixer, whisk the egg whites and salt until stiff peaks have formed. Fold the strawberry mixture carefully into the egg whites.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins, and place them in a baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes (without opening the door) until they have puffed up and have started to turn brown on top.
- Serve immediately.
3g net carbs per serving
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 Soufflé
Amount Per ServingCalories 50 Total Fat 2g Saturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 53mg Sodium 42mg Carbohydrates 3g Net Carbohydrates 3g Fiber 0g Sugar 1g Protein 3g