These low carb prosciutto cups are filled with a delicious egg and Parmesan mixture!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Egg and bacon gets a facelift with these adorable one-bite cups! This recipe makes 12 but could easily be doubled for a brunch buffet. They are best served warm.
Cut slices of prosciutto in half and line 12 cups of a mini muffin tin, pushing the prosciutto down into the base to form a cup shape. Place the muffin tin in a preheated oven for just 3 minutes.
Mash together hard boiled eggs: just-cooked ones are easier but cold ones work fine too!), mayonnaise, shredded Parmesan and black pepper. Top tip! Try hard boiling the eggs in an Instant Pot!
Spoon the egg mixture into each of the prosciutto cups, then return to the oven for another 2-3 minutes, until everything is warmed through.
These Prosciutto Cups are filled with a delicious egg and Parmesan mixture! #lowcarb Click To Tweet
- 6 slices of prosciutto approx 2 oz
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tbs shredded Parmesan
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cut the prosciutto slices in half and press them into 12 cups of a mini muffin tin. Bake the prosciutto cups for 3 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- In a bowl, mash together the remaining ingredients.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cups and then bake again for another 2-3 minutes until everything has been warmed through.
- Serve immediately.
0.8g net carbs per serving (three cups)
Check out my Low Carb Party Food Ebook!
Are you planning a party? Check out my mini ebook for low carb recipe inspiration!