This keto creamy chicken dish is super quick and easy to prepare! A comforting recipe that's ideal for a weeknight meal.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
If you're looking for easy comfort food, you'll want to try this dish! It can totally be prepared in advance, then baked when needed. The creamy sauce is pretty filling, so I'd recommend serving it with salad, steamed low carb vegetables, or any of these low carb rice options:
How to Make Baked Keto Creamy Chicken
Make the sauce by combining heavy cream, shredded Parmesan, garlic paste, and paprika in a large bowl.
Add roughly diced chicken breasts and stir well. Note: You can leave the chicken whole if you prefer, but I think the pieces are easier to eat and more versatile. Remember to adjust the cooking time if you leave the breasts whole.
Transfer everything to a baking dish (I used 9 x 13″ which left plenty of room to add the spinach). Season well with salt and black pepper.
Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, then stir in some chopped baby spinach.
Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has reduced and thickened.
The chicken is super juicy after roasting in the cream, and the spinach adds wonderful texture and taste.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 tbs garlic paste (or minced garlic)
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, roughly diced
- salt and black pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 375F (190C).
- Make the sauce by combining the heavy cream, shredded Parmesan, garlic paste, and paprika in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken and stir well. Transfer everything to a baking dish (I used 9 x 13" which left plenty of room to add the spinach). Season well with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, then stir in the spinach.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has reduced and thickened.
2.9g net carbs per serving (quarter of the recipe)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size Quarter of the recipe
Amount Per Serving Calories 464Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 176mgSodium 409mgCarbohydrates 3.2gNet Carbohydrates 2.9gFiber 0.3gSugar 2gProtein 43g