This keto pull-apart bread is made with fathead dough and is absolutely loaded with bacon and cheese! A delicious and filling snack to share.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
It feels like it's been ages since I made anything new with fat head dough! If you're unfamiliar with it, check out my Ultimate Guide to Fathead Dough!
This recipe was inspired by the site Two Peas and Their Pod, where she made a gorgeous-sounding Cheesy Bacon Pull-Apart Bread. I just knew that I had to make a low carb version of it, and using fathead dough seemed like the obvious choice. Here's a video on how to make the basic dough:
How to Make Keto Pull-Apart Bread
Use a knife or spatula to cut a cross-hatch pattern over the dough. Do not slice all the way through.
Pour some melted butter over the dough and season with salt. Bake in a preheated oven for 5 minutes. Push some chopped cooked bacon into the crevices formed by the cross-hatch. Sprinkle some grated Parmesan over the top.
Return to the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the top is starting to turn golden brown.
Drain the bread on paper towels if necessary, and transfer it to a serving plate. Garnish with chopped green onions and serve warm.
This would be great for game day, cookouts, lazy weekends, movie night – and more! And it is SUPER filling so it really does feed eight people.
And if you DO have leftovers, just store them in the fridge and reheat in the microwave!
- 1 batch of Fathead Dough
- 1 tbs melted butter
- 2 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 tbs finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tbs chopped green onions, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Make one batch of fathead dough, knead it into a flattish oval, and place on a small baking sheet lined with a silicone mat.
- Use a knife or spatula to cut a cross-hatch pattern over the dough. Do not slice all the way through.
- Pour the melted butter over the dough and season with salt.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Push the bacon into the crevices formed by the cross-hatch, and sprinkle the Parmesan over the top.
- Return to the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the top is starting to turn golden brown.
- Drain the bread on paper towels if necessary, and transfer it to a serving plate. Garnish with chopped green onions and serve warm.
2.3g net carbs per serving (and eighth of the whole recipe)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size An eighth of the bread
Amount Per Serving Calories 198Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 5.5gCholesterol 48mgSodium 481mgCarbohydrates 3.8gNet Carbohydrates 2.3gFiber 1.5gSugar 1gProtein 9g