Enjoy this avocado and almond smoothie for a healthy and filling breakfast or snack! Low carb, keto, and sugar free recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
With just a few ingredients, you can make this super healthy and filling smoothie! It's high in fiber, potassium, and it contains over 6g of protein. And of course it's low in carbs, too! Whether you make it for breakfast or for a filling snack, you know that you'll be drinking a whole lot of goodness with this smoothie!
How to Make a Low Carb Avocado and Almond Smoothie
Taste for sweetness and add some liquid sweetener if desired. It probably depends on how sweet you like your smoothies, and what almond butter you used! I felt that my smoothie needed a little extra sweetness, so I added a few drops of liquid stevia. Blend again, and your avocado and almond smoothie is ready!
Low Carb Avocado and Almond Smoothie
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- 1 ripe avocado stone and skin removed
- 1 tbs creamy unsweetened almond butter
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- liquid sweetener to taste
- Combine the avocado, almond butter, and almond milk with a stick blender until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness, and add sweetener if desired. Blend again, then enjoy!
Check out my Low Carb Meals For One Recipes Ebook!
Are you the only person following a low carb diet in your home? Check out my book!