This chipotle cauliflower cheese is low carb and made in the slow cooker or Instant Pot!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Although you won't be fooled into thinking that this chipotle cauliflower cheese is actually mac and cheese – it might come a close second! The cauliflower flavor isn't very strong, due to the cheese and the chipotle used. The carb count is 8g per serving, which is a little higher than some of my other meals for the serving size, but it is VERY filling! The slow cooker (or slow cooker function on your Instant Pot) makes the recipe very easy, just mix the sauce together then dump it all in with the cauliflower!
In a bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, shredded cheese (I used a mild Cheddar), mayonnaise, onion powder, chipotle powder and black pepper.
Spray a small slow cooker with non-stick spray, and add cauliflower florets.
Add the cheese mixture to the cauliflower, add some unsweetened almond milk, and mix well. Cook on low heat for 3 hours or until the cauliflower is cooked to the desired tenderness (this will depend on the size of the cauliflower florets).
Transfer to a serving bowl, and serve sprinkled with chipotle flakes, if you fancy some extra heat!
This dish works perfectly with a bright, green, crisp salad!
Low Carb Chipotle Cauliflower Cheese #lowcarb #slowcooker #chipotle #lchf Click To Tweet
Low Carb Chipotle Cauliflower Cheese
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- Combine the cream cheese, shredded cheese, mayo, onion powder, chipotle powder and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Spray a slow cooker with non-stick spray, then add the cauliflower florets.
- Add the cheese mixture to the slow cooker, along with the almond milk. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low heat for 3 hours or until cauliflower is cooked to desired tenderness.
- Serve garnished with chipotle flakes, if using.