This low carb punch is made with prosecco, sugar free lemonade, vodka, blackberries, and mint! A super refreshing cocktail to share with friends.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I'll admit, I'm rather partial to a low carb cocktail in the summer – and sometimes in the other seasons, too! Most of the keto cocktails on this blog serve just one or two people, so for once I thought I'd make something on a larger scale!
Along with a bottle of prosecco and vodka, the other main ingredient for this recipe is lemonade. Here are some low carb options:
- Minute Maid Zero Sugar Lemonade – this is what I used and I found it in my local grocery store. It has 1g net carb per serving of 8 fl oz.
- Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade (zero carbs per bottle)
- Swoon Sugar Free Lemonade – available from Netrition (1g net carb per can)
- Isopure Zero Carb Lemonade
- Lemin Superior Lemonade (3g net carbs per can)
- Vitamin Water Zero Squeezed – lemonade flavor
How to Make a Low Carb Punch with Prosecco
To prepare the drink, freeze some blackberries in a freezer bag. This stage is actually optional, but it makes a fantastic textural contrast and natural cooler to the finished drink. If you don't have time to freeze them, don't worry, just add them fresh.
When you want to start getting the drink ready, add some vodka and the low carb lemonade to a large glass jug or pitcher.
Add the frozen blackberries and some sprigs of fresh mint, and stir to mix.
Finally, pour a bottle of prosecco into the pitcher. If you're not familiar with this sparkling wine – I'm a huge fan of it because it's always dry. And dry means less sugar and less carbs! As mentioned in Can you Drink Alcohol on a Low Carb Diet?, a 3.5fl oz serving of prosecco contains 2g net carbs. So it's not zero, and can definitely add up if you have several servings! The other ingredients in this summery drink are relatively low or zero carb, so for a special occasion I reckon the prosecco is ideal!
If preparing in advance, skip this stage and only add the wine before serving.
Fill glasses with ice and pour the punch over.
This cocktail is refreshing and has just the right mixture of sweetness and alcohol. It's great for sharing with friends on a hot day! Once you've added the prosecco, this punch is best consumed the same day.
- 3½ cups low carb lemonade
- ½ cup vodka
- 1 cup blackberries, frozen
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1 (750ml) bottle prosecco
- ice, to serve
- Add the vodka, lemonade, blackberries and mint to a large glass pitcher or jug, and stir to mix.
- If preparing in advance, pause at this stage and store in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, add the prosecco to the jug.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the punch over.
- Once you've added the prosecco, this punch is best consumed the same day.
4g net carbs per serving (1 cup)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 109Total Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 25mgCarbohydrates 5.2gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 1.2gSugar 1.7gProtein 0.5g
Adapted from this recipe.