These low carb smoked salmon pinwheels (or rollups) are the perfect buffet or party food!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
When I used to make these in the UK, big slices of smoked salmon were more readily available. With those slices you can omit the tortilla, which makes them prettier – but less filling. But the smoked salmon I find in the US are in small pieces, so you’ll need a tortilla wrap to hold it all together.
Spread some cream cheese over a low carb tortilla. Here I’ve used Mission Carb Balance Fajita which are 3g net carbs per wrap. Then add a layer of smoked salmon. If you’re looking to buy seafood online, check out SeaBear – online stockist for amazing salmon, shellfish, and more!
Roll up the tortilla as tightly as possible and trim off the ends.
If you are making these in advance, stop here! Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and store in the fridge until needed. When you’re ready, simply cut each roll into slices and present them on a platter!
Low Carb Smoked Salmon Pinwheels #lowcarb Click To Tweet
- 4 oz sliced smoked salmon
- 3 tbs cream cheese
- 3 small low carb tortilla wraps
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese all over each tortilla. Place the smoked salmon in a single layer on the tortilla.
- Tightly roll up the tortilla and trim off the ends.
- If making in advance, wrap in plastic wrap and store in fridge.
- Just before serving, slice each rolled tortillas into six slices with a sharp knife, and place on a serving platter.
0.6g net carbs per pinwheel slice (based on 6 slices from 3 rolls = 18 servings/pinwheel slices)
Check out my Low Carb Party Food Ebook!
Are you planning a party? Check out my mini ebook for low carb recipe inspiration!