This low carb strawberry cheesecake ice cream is a wonderful summery treat! Sugar free, LCHF, and keto recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This sugar-free ice cream is so summery and refreshing – I love it! The “cheesecake” part comes from the cream cheese base in the ice cream, and a sprinkling of almond flour over the top for flavor and texture. Simple but effective!
Check out all my low carb ice cream recipes!
How to Make Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Hull some fresh strawberries (I love my handy huller tool!) and roughly chop them.
Add them to a blender, together with some cream cheese, unsweetened almond milk, allulose, and salt, then blend until smooth. If you haven't used allulose before it's a fantastic sweetener that is PERFECT for making ice cream because it helps prevent it go rock hard! With the combination of the allulose and fat in the cream cheese, you'll find that you can scoop the ice cream straight out of the freezer!
Do a quick taste test for sweetness – it will depend on your strawberries and your personal taste! Add additional allulose as necessary.
Chill the mixture in the fridge for at least an hour, then pour it into an ice cream maker – I love my Cuisinart!
Once the ice cream has churned, transfer it to a container and freeze. When it is time to serve, sprinkle the ice cream with a little almond flour to resemble the crust of the cheesecake.
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
- 10 oz fresh strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ - ½ cup allulose, to taste
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 tsp fine almond flour, to serve
- Add the strawberries, cream cheese, unsweetened almond milk, allulose, and salt to a blender, then blend until smooth.
- Do a quick taste test for sweetness - it will depend on your strawberries and your personal taste! Add additional allulose as necessary.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Pour it into an ice cream maker and churn according the manufacturer's instructions, then transfer it to a container and freeze.
- When it is time to serve, sprinkle each portion with a teaspoon of almond flour to resemble the crust of the cheesecake.
5g net carbs per serving (½ cup)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size Approx ½ cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 163Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 41mgSodium 216mgCarbohydrates 6gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 3g