This crustless quiche contains a winning combination of egg, sausage, and cheese! Low carb, keto, and gluten free recipe.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Breakfasts are often tricky for low carbers – I usually make do with a low carb tortilla, cream cheese and cooked bacon, or occasionally some low carb cereal with almond milk. But sometimes I like to have something a little more substantial, and this crustless quiche is perfect for a filling tasty breakfast or brunch.
Having said that – this recipe works equally well for lunch, or you could even cut it into smaller sections and serve as an appetizer or party food.
How to Make Crustless Quiche with Sausage
Spray a 9″ pie pan with non stick spray. Chop some small cooked breakfast sausage links and add them to the pan (always check the nutrition data panel with sausages and get the lowest carb ones that you can).
Whisk together some eggs and heavy cream in a jug, then stir in some shredded cheese, salt and pepper.
Pour the egg mixture over the sausages, and finish with extra cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the center is cooked. It will be all puffed up straight from the oven but will deflate a little after a minute or two.
Cut the quiche into wedges and serve warm.Crustless Quiche with Sausage - low carb breakfast! #lowcarb Click To Tweet
- non-stick spray
- 6 small breakfast sausages, cooked
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese, divided
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray a 9" pie pan with non stick spray.
- Chop the sausages into small pieces and add them to the pan in a single layer.
- Beat the eggs in a jug then add the heavy cream, ¾ cup of the cheese, salt and pepper, then stir well.
- Pour the mixture over the sausages, and finish with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the center is cooked.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.
3g net carbs per serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size Quarter of the recipe
Amount Per Serving Calories 202Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 207mgSodium 253mgCarbohydrates 3gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 0gProtein 12g