This crustless quiche contains a winning combination of egg, sausage, and cheese!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Breakfasts are often tricky for low carbers – I usually make do with a low carb tortilla, cream cheese and cooked bacon, or occasionally some low carb cereal with almond milk. But sometimes I like to have something a little more substantial, and this crustless quiche is perfect for a filling tasty breakfast.
Spray a 9″ pie pan with non stick spray. Gather the rest of the ingredients: cooked breakfast sausage links, eggs, shredded cheese, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Chop the sausages into small pieces and place them into the pie pan in a single layer. Add the eggs to a jug and beat well. Add the rest of the ingredients, stir, then pour it on top of the sausages.
Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the egg is cooked. It will be all puffed up straight from the oven but will deflate a little after a minute or two.
Serve the quiche in wedges.
Crustless Quiche with Sausage - low carb breakfast! #lowcarb Click To Tweet
Crustless Quiche with SausagePrint
- 6 small breakfast sausages cooked
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray a 9" pie pan with non stick spray.
- Chop the sausages into small pieces and add them to the pan in a single layer.
- Beat the eggs in a jug then add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Pour the mixture over the sausages.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the egg is cooked. Cut into wedges to serve.
3g net carbs per serving.