This Strawberry Chia drink is a super refreshing drink that is perfect for the summer. Low carb, keto, and sugar free recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This refreshing drink is perfect for the summer! You could make it without the chia seeds – but I love that it adds texture and fiber to the drink, with almost no impact on the carb value.
To prepare the drink, blend together frozen strawberries, low carb sweetener (I used xylitol), lemon juice, and water – I love my Ninja blender!!!
When smooth, add some chia seeds and pulse a few times. Transfer it to the fridge (I kept it in the blender jug), then stir after 15 minutes. This will help the chia seeds absorb some of the liquid.
After another 15 minutes, stir again, then pour into two glasses, and enjoy! You can also leave it in the fridge for longer if you need to – overnight is fine as well!
Low Carb Strawberry Chia Cooler
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- 8 oz frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 tbs low carb sweetener eg xylitol
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- In a blender, blend together the frozen strawberries, sweetener, lemon juice, and water until smooth.
- Add the chia seeds and pulse a few times.
- Transfer it to the fridge, then stir after 15 minutes. This will help the chia seeds absorb some of the liquid.
- After another 15 minutes, stir again, then pour into two glasses, and enjoy!
Inspired by this recipe from Ditch the Carbs