These mint and lime pops are seriously refreshing, plus they're low carb, keto friendly, and sugar free!
This post may contain affiliate links.
I recently had some limes that needed using up so I created these delicious pops to cool you down this summer! Because they're not loaded with fillers to soften them up straight out of the freezer, they work best when made in little pops like this Zoku Mini Pop Mold.
How to Make Low Carb Mint & Lime Pops
Zest either two small limes or one big one. I love my Microplane Zester for this task!
Add the zest and juice to a blender jug, together with some water.
Blend the mixture until smooth, then taste for sweetness. Add more syrup if required. Or you might like to add more mint leaves! Pour the mixture into the mini pop molds.
Freeze until solid, then enjoy! The pops can be removed from the mold super easily – very convenient!
Mint and Lime Pops #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
- 2 small limes, juice and zest
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup low carb simple syrup, or Da Vinci sugar free syrup
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves, or to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a blender jug, and blend until mixed.
- Test for sweetness, and more syrup if necessary. You might also like to add more mint.
- Blend again until smooth, then pour into mini popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
1g net carbs per serving (1 pop)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 9 Serving Size 1 Pop
Amount Per Serving Calories 4Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gSodium 3mgCarbohydrates 1gNet Carbohydrates 1gFiber 0g