These refreshing mint and lime pops are low carb and sugar free.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I recently had some limes that needed using up so I created these delicious pops to cool you down this summer! Because they’re not loaded with fillers to soften them up straight out of the freezer, they work best when made in little pops like this Zoku Mini Pop Mold.
Zest either two small limes or one big one. I love my Microplane Zester for this task! Add the zest and juice to a blender jug. Add water, sugar free sweetening syrup (I use Da Vinci), and stir to mix. Test for sweetness, and add more syrup if required. Add some fresh mint leaves.
Blend the mixture until smooth. Then pour into the pop mold.
Freeze until solid, then enjoy! This pop mold has 9 cavities, and the mixture will probably fill around 10, making just over 1¼ cups total. Tip: If you have leftover liquid, use it as a base for a refreshing drink- just top up with soda water or diet tonic!
Mint and Lime Pops #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
- 2 small limes juice and zest
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup sugar free sweetening syrup
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves
- Add the lime juice, lime zest, water and syrup to a blender jug. Blend until mixed.
- Test for sweetness, adding more syrup if necessary.
- Add the mint leaves, blend again until fully combined.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
1g net carbs per serving (1 pop)