This roasted herb-crusted salmon and asparagus recipe is baked in one pan! A healthy and delicious keto and low carb meal.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Don't you just love one pan recipes?!? I think the last one I featured here was sausage and shrimp – SO good! As long as you pick ingredients that cook in the same amount of time – one pan dishes are SO easy!
A perfect example is salmon fillets and skinny asparagus. It only needs about ten minutes in a hot oven and you have a delicious and healthy dinner. You could just season the salmon with salt, black pepper, and maybe some lemon – but I decided to give it a herb crust – thanks to my overflowing herb garden!
How to Make One Pan Herb Crusted Salmon and Asparagus
Lay the salmon fillets in a the middle of a small baking pan, and surround them with asparagus. I threw a few home-grown cherry tomatoes in too – it was that kind of meal! Drizzle some olive oil over the vegetables.
To make the herb crust I used a combination of oregano, chives, flat-leaf parsley and basil – but use whatever you have to hand (except maybe not mint – that would be strange, I think!).
Remove any stalks and chop the herbs finely. Place them in a bowl and add just enough olive oil for a loose paste to form. Spread the herbs over the salmon.
Season everything with salt and pepper, then roast for about 12 minutes – or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
One Pan Herb Crusted Salmon and Asparagus - #lowcarb healthy recipe Click To Tweet
- 2 salmon fillets
- 20 skinny stalks of asparagus
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, optional
- olive oil
- 2 large handfuls fresh herbs, eg oregano, chives, flat-leaf parsley, basil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Lay the salmon fillets in a the middle of a small baking pan, and surround them with the asparagus and tomatoes. Drizzle some olive oil over the vegetables.
- To make the herb crust, remove any stalks and chop the herbs finely. Place them in a bowl and add just enough olive oil for a loose paste to form. Spread the herbs over the salmon.
- Season everything with salt and pepper, then roast for about 12 minutes - or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
5g net carbs per serving
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size Half the recipe
Amount Per ServingCalories 287Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 93mgSodium 83mgCarbohydrates 8gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 37g