This paprika chicken recipe features a deliciously light low carb “breading”. Keto and gluten free recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This tasty low carb chicken recipe can be served as part of a main meal or even as an appetizer at a party. It is very versatile!
The chicken can be breaded in advance – just prepare up to stage 4 (in the recipe card) and store the chicken bites in the fridge until required. Adjust the cooking time as necessary to ensure that they are cooked through.
How to Make Low Carb Paprika Chicken Bites
Mix together almond flour, flaxseed meal, and paprika in a bowl. Add an egg to a different bowl and beat it lightly with a fork.
Cut the chicken breasts into chunks (or strips, whichever you prefer) and add one to the egg mixture, coating it fully.
Dunk each piece of chicken into the paprika “breading” mixture, and turn to coat. Place the chicken on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat, foil, or parchment paper.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
This recipe will serve two as a main meal, but you could also serve it as an appetizer! Perfect for sharing!
Paprika Chicken Bites - a #lowcarb tasty recipe Click To Tweet
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks or strips
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal
- 1½ tbs paprika
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix together the almond flour, flaxseed meal and paprika.
- In a separate bowl, add the beaten egg. Add the chicken chunks and stir to coat them in the egg.
- Roll each piece of chicken in the almond mixture and place it on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat.
- When all the chicken has been coated, season them with salt and black pepper.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes or until the chicken has cooked through.
4g net carbs per serving (half the recipe)
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size Half the recipe
Amount Per ServingCalories 439Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 154mgSodium 171mgCarbohydrates 14gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 10gSugar 1gProtein 37g
Check out my Low Carb Family Favorites Ebook!
Are you looking for low carb recipes for the whole family to enjoy? Check out my book!