This paprika chicken recipe features a deliciously light low carb “breading”.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This tasty low carb chicken recipe can be served as part of a main meal or even at a party. It is very versatile!
Add an egg to a different bowl and beat it lightly with a fork. Cut the chicken breasts into chunks (or strips, whichever you prefer) and add them to the egg. Stir it all around so that all the chicken pieces are covered in the egg.
Dunk each piece of chicken into the paprika “breading” and turn to coat. Place the chicken on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat, foil, or parchment paper.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with any vegetable side dish, salad, or shirataki rice.
Or you could even put it into a wrap! In the picture below I added some chicken to a low carb tortilla, together with some leftover spinach dip. SO quick and easy!
Paprika Chicken Bites - a #lowcarb tasty recipe Click To Tweet
- 2 skinless chicken breasts cut into chunks or strips
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal
- 1½ tbs paprika
- 1 egg beaten
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix together the almond flour, flaxseed meal and paprika.
- In a separate bowl, add the beaten egg. Add the chicken chunks and stir to coat them in the egg.
- Roll each piece of chicken in the almond mixture and place it on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat.
- When all the chicken has been coated, season them with salt and black pepper.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes or until the chicken has cooked through.
4g net carbs per serving (half the recipe)