These low carb creamy anchovy canapés have sliced radish as the base. Great for entertaining!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you, I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
These canapés add a bright pop of color to any party – thanks to the radishes! They are topped with a wonderful mixture of anchovies and cream cheese that pairs fantastically with the slight pepperiness of the radishes. They are super low in carbohydrates, so if you’re planning any events and need to provide food – make sure you include these tasty little bites!
To make the creamy anchovy topping, mix together cream cheese, finely chopped canned anchovies, chopped flat leaf parsley, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Prepare the radishes by cutting them into slices, discarding the top and tail.
Just spoon a little of the anchovy mixture onto each slice of radish, and arrange them on the board.
This recipe makes about 18 canapés, and serves 6 as part of a canapé selection. The topping can be made in advance, but they should be assembled just before serving.
Radish and Creamy Anchovy CanapésPrint
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 canned anchovies finely chopped
- 2 tbs chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 5-6 radishes sliced
- To make the creamy anchovy topping, mix together the cream cheese, anchovies, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Prepare the radishes by cutting them into slices, discarding the top and tail.
- Spoon a small amount of the topping onto each slice of radish and place them on a serving board. The recipe makes about 18 canapés.
Makes 18 canapés, serves 6
1.6g net carbs per serving of 3 canapés
Check out my Low Carb Party Food Ebook!
Are you planning a party? Check out my mini ebook for low carb recipe inspiration!