These red Thai curry chicken wings only require three ingredients! Low carb, keto, dairy free, and LCHF recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
The key to the simplicity of this recipe is the red Thai curry paste. There are many styles available with different levels of heat, so you might want to experiment with whatever you can find. The one I use is from a Thai supermarket and is pretty hot, but when mixed with the coconut milk, the spiciness mellows. Whichever brand you choose, it's a great short-cut to a whole ton of flavor!
How to Make Red Thai Curry Chicken Wings
To prepare the marinade, pour some unsweetened coconut milk (canned) into a large bowl, and mix the Thai curry paste into it.
Prepare the wings by removing the wing tips with some kitchen shears, and then separating the drumettes from the flats (wingettes). There are probably several techniques for how best to do this but I prepare them in a similar way to this tutorial. Add the wings to the marinade and stir well.
Place them in the fridge (covered) until you are ready to cook them. About three hours is perfect, but in all honesty you could cook them straight away and they'd still be great!
Transfer the wings to a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat, and season them with salt and pepper. Discard any remaining marinade. Roast the wings in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through. The smell emanating through the house as they cook will be soooo tantalizing!
Let them cool for an annoyingly long five minutes (you can use the time to take photos as I did), then serve and enjoy!
Red Thai Curry Chicken Wings - #lowcarb recipe Click To Tweet
- 2 lb chicken wings
- ½ cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbs red Thai curry paste, or to taste
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 380F.
- To prepare the marinade, pour the coconut milk into a large bowl, and mix the Thai curry paste into it.
- Prepare the wings by removing the wing tips with some kitchen shears, and then separating the drumettes from the flats (wingettes).
- Add the wings to the marinade and stir well.
- Place them in the fridge (covered) until you are ready to cook them.
- Transfer the wings to a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat, and season them with salt and pepper. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Roast the wings for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
2g net carbs (half the recipe)
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size Half the recipe
Amount Per ServingCalories 690 Total Fat 53g Saturated Fat 23g Cholesterol 188mg Sodium 187mg Carbohydrates 3g Net Carbohydrates 2g Fiber 1g Sugar 2g Protein 46g
Check out my Low Carb Ebook - all Five Ingredients or Less!
If you're too tired or too busy to prepare complicated low carb meals, then this is the recipe book for you!