These yogurt jello bites are the perfect low carb sweet snack! Sugar free and made from just TWO ingredients!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I love how just two ingredients can make something so tasty! And as much as I love chocolate treats sometimes I just want something sweet and candy-like. These really hit the spot.
How to make Yogurt Jello Bites
In a medium bowl, mix together some plain Greek yogurt and sugar free Jello powder. I used strawberry flavor Jello as I just love the color – but you can use any flavor you like.
Update: Try using Simply Delish Gel mix instead – it is aspartame free, gelatin free, and doesn't contain any artificial flavors or colors!
Place the bowl in a microwave and cook for one minute, then stir well.
Continue to cook in 30 second bursts, stirring between each burst, until the Jello crystals have fully dissolved into the yogurt. I have a pretty powerful microwave and it only took 1½ minutes total.
Spoon the mixture into a silicone mold. I used this cute daisy mold because the mixture was pink and it is spring, but there are so many to choose from! How about hearts, pumpkins or snowflakes? Hearts would be PERFECT for a Valentine's Day treat!
Note: I do spray the mold first with a little mild-tasting non-stick spray first just to make removal a little bit easier!
Level off the mold with an icing spatula to keep the bites neat, and tap the mold a few times to remove any air bubbles. Place the silicone mold on a board (to stop it bending), then place it in the fridge until they have set – at least three hours.
Carefully remove the yogurt bites from the mold and serve, or store in the fridge until required.
The tart flavor of the yogurt is softened by the super sweet Jello – making it a perfect combination that even the kids will love!
- 16 oz Greek yogurt, 0% fat, equivalent to 1.65 cups
- 0.3 oz packet Strawberry Sugar Free Jello
- In a medium bowl, mix the ingredients together.
- Place the bowl in a microwave and cook for one minute, then stir well. Continue to cook in 30 second bursts, stirring well each time, until the Jello crystals have completely dissolved into the yogurt.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicone mold. You may like to spray the mold with some mild non-stick spray first.
- Level off the mold with an icing spatula, and tap the mold a few times to remove any air bubbles. Place the silicone mold on a board (to stop it bending), then place it in the fridge until they have set - at least three hours.
- Carefully turn out each yogurt bite, and enjoy! Store in the fridge.
3g net carbs per serving of three bites (based on making 18 bites)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size Three bites
Amount Per Serving Calories 47Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 3mgSodium 39mgCarbohydrates 3gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 7g
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is my best approximation. I cannot guarantee completely accurate data due to variations in ingredients and cooking methods. Carbohydrates from sugar alcohols are not included in net carb counts as it has been shown that they do not impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!
Check out my Low Carb Family Favorites Ebook!
Are you looking for low carb recipes for the whole family to enjoy? Check out my book!