These yogurt jello bites are the perfect low carb sweet snack!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I love how just two ingredients can make something so tasty! And as much as I love chocolate treats sometimes I just want something sweet and candy-like. These really hit the spot.
In a medium bowl, mix together some Greek yogurt and sugar free Jello powder. I used strawberry flavor Jello as I just love the color – but you can use any flavor you like.
Place the bowl in a microwave and cook it in one minute bursts, stirring well after each burst. After 2-4 minutes (depending on the power of your microwave) the Jello crystals will be fully dissolved into the yogurt.
Spoon the mixture into a silicone mold. I used this cute daisy mold because the mixture was pink and it is spring, but there are so many to choose from! How about hearts, pumpkins or snowflakes? Note: I do spray the mold first with a little mild-tasting non-stick spray first just to make removal a little bit easier!
Level off the mold with an icing spatula to keep the bites neat, then put them in the fridge until they have set – about three hours.
Carefully remove the yogurt bites from the mold and serve or store in the fridge until required.
- 16 oz Greek yogurt 0% fat, equivalent to 1.65 cups
- 1 0.3 oz packet Strawberry Sugar Free Jello
- In a medium bowl, mix the ingredients together.
- Place the bowl in a microwave and cook in one minute bursts, stirring well between each burst.
- Cook until Jello crystals have completely dissolved.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicone mold, use a spatula to smooth over the top.
- Place in the fridge and leave for 3 hours.
- Carefully turn out each yogurt bite and enjoy!
1g net carbs per bite (based on 18 servings!)
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!