These cream cheese and bacon deviled eggs are the ideal low carb appetizer or party food!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I served these delicious deviled eggs at our Fourth of July celebrations and they were super popular! I haven't made deviled eggs since my Huevos Rancheros recipe a few years ago – so it was great to enjoy this classic dish – but with my own twist: I added some cream cheese and Dijon mustard to the egg yolk filling, and garnished them with crispy bacon.
To make these cream cheese and bacon deviled eggs, hard boil the eggs (I use my handy timer or make them in my Instant Pot!), and allow to cool until you can handle them. Remove the peel, and carefully slice each egg in half. Scoop out the egg yolks and place them in the bowl; set the egg whites aside.
To the egg yolks, add softened cream cheese, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and black pepper. Mash with a fork as finely as you can – remember the mixture will have to go through a piping bag nozzle!
Spoon the egg yolk mixture into the piping bag – I used a large star nozzle. Fill the cavity of each egg white with the egg yolk mixture. Sprinkle some finely chopped cooked bacon over the top and garnish with fresh snipped chives. An egg platter like this one can be a handy way to serve them!
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 4 tbs cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- black pepper
- 1 slice cooked bacon, finely chopped
- fresh snipped chives
- Remove the peel from the cooked eggs, and carefully slice each egg in half. Scoop out the egg yolks and place them in the bowl; set the egg whites aside.
- To the egg yolks, add the cream cheese, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and black pepper. Mash with a fork as finely as you can.
- Spoon the egg yolk mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle. Fill the cavity of each egg white with the egg yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle the bacon over the top and garnish with the chives.
1.5g net carbs per serving of two egg halves
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 2 egg halves
Amount Per ServingCalories 143Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 178mgSodium 156mgCarbohydrates 1.5gNet Carbohydrates 1.5gFiber 0gProtein 6g
Check out my Low Carb Party Food Ebook!
Are you planning a party? Check out my mini ebook for low carb recipe inspiration!