This healthy broccoli salad also features raw zucchini, fresh mint, and crumbled feta cheese. Low carb recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links.
This salad was first created by adding random bits and pieces from the fridge and seeing what happened! Since then I've made it several times – I love the crunchiness and vitality of it – the mint and lemon juice gives it all such a lift! And you actually start to feel healthier when you're eating it! This salad would work well with pretty much any grilled meat or fish – and it's perfect for a hot day!
How to Make a Raw Zucchini and Broccoli Salad with Mint and Feta
To make the raw broccoli easy to eat, cut it into small florets. Prepare the zucchini by using a julienne peeler or Microplane Spiral Cutter (or any other tool you use for making zoodles), then cut them into smaller lengths.
Add chopped fresh mint leaves and some crumbled feta cheese. Make a light dressing from olive oil, lemon juice, and black pepper, and pour it over the salad.
And as is often the way, it tastes even better the next day – if you have some left over!Raw Zucchini and Broccoli Salad with Mint and Feta - #lowcarb recipe Click To Tweet
- 10 oz raw broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 large zucchini
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
for the dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- black pepper
- Prepare the zucchini by using a julienne peeler or spiral cutter, then cut the strips into smaller lengths.
- Transfer the zucchini to a serving bowl and add the broccoli, mint and feta cheese.
- To make the dressing, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and black pepper, then pour it over the salad.
4g net carbs per serving
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size Quarter of the recipe
Amount Per Serving Calories 177Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 8mgSodium 132mgCarbohydrates 6gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 3g