This healthy broccoli salad also features raw zucchini, fresh mint, and crumbled feta cheese.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This salad was first created by adding random bits and pieces from the fridge and seeing what happened! Since then I’ve made it several times – I love the crunchiness and vitality of it – the mint and lemon juice gives it all such a lift! And you actually start to feel healthier when you’re eating it! This salad would work well with pretty much any grilled meat or fish – and it’s perfect for a hot day!
To make the raw broccoli easy to eat, cut it into small florets. Prepare the zucchini by using a julienne peeler or Microplane Spiral Cutter (or any other tool you use for making zoodles), then cut them into smaller lengths.
Add chopped fresh mint leaves and some crumbled feta cheese. Make a light dressing from olive oil, lemon juice, and black pepper, and pour it over the salad.
And as is often the way, it tastes even better the next day – if you have some left over!Raw Zucchini and Broccoli Salad with Mint and Feta - #lowcarb recipe Click To Tweet
Raw Zucchini and Broccoli Salad with Mint and FetaPrint
- 10 oz raw broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 large zucchini
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
for the dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- black pepper
- Prepare the zucchini by using a julienne peeler or spiral cutter, then cut the strips into smaller lengths.
- Transfer the zucchini to a serving bowl and add the broccoli, mint and feta cheese.
- To make the dressing, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and black pepper, then pour it over the salad.
4g net carbs per serving
Check out my Low Carb Side Dish Recipes Ebook!
Need more easy low carb side dish recipes? My ebook features 18 dishes that need 5 ingredients or less!