These low carb pecan cookies require only three ingredients and can be made super quickly!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This recipe is SO simple! They can be prepared and baked all within 15 minutes! Perfect for when you need a sweet treat.
See the recipe video below, or scroll down for the full instructions and printable recipe!
First you’ll need to grind up some pecans. I use this amazingly handy attachment on my stick blender. Totally my favorite kitchen tool at the moment! The pecans are reduced to dust in just a few seconds! The finer the nuts, the better the cookies will be.
In a bowl, add an egg and beat to mix. Pour in the ground pecans and add some low carb sweetener. I use xylitol – but something like granular Swerve would be a good alternative. Mix well – it forms a loose “dough” very quickly. Divide it into 12 sections and use a teaspoon to place them on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat.
Bake in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until firm. Let cool then transfer to a cooling rack. These cookies are best eaten within one day. However, if you have them around for longer they’ll still taste good, just a little softer!
Easy Low Carb Pecan Cookies #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup low carb sweetener eg xylitol, Swerve, or similar
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grind the pecans as finely as possible using a food processor.
- Break the egg into a bowl and whisk until lightly beaten. Add the pecans and sweetener, then mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12, then place each portion onto a baking tray lined with a silicone mat.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until firm. Leave to cool slightly then transfer to a cooling rack.
- When completely cool, store in an airtight container.
0.7g net carbs per cookie (recipe makes 12 cookies). Does not include sugar alcohols from the sweetener.
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!