A super fragrant low carb baked shrimp recipe with garlic and herbs. So easy to prepare and it smells fantastic! Great for tapas!
This post may contain affiliate links.
This fragrant and tasty baked shrimp dish can be served as an entree or part of a dinner buffet. Or even as a component of a tapas meal! The sauce can be made in advance so this is a super easy dish to serve at a dinner party.
How to Make Low Carb Baked Shrimp
To make the herb mixture, add oil, garlic, green onions and parsley to a food processor. I use garlic paste for this but minced garlic would also work fine. And if you don't have parsley you could try chives or tarragon instead! Blend until smooth, then add white wine. Place shrimp into a baking dish then spread the herb mixture over the shrimp.
Note: It is totally up to you whether you leave the shrimp tails on for the recipe. If I am cooking this just for me I leave them on as I'm actually quite partial to them. My husband, meanwhile, is less than keen so I always remove them if I'm cooking this dish for us to share.
Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven, or until the shrimp has cooked. It smells REALLY good!Low Carb Baked Shrimp #lowcarb Click To Tweet
Check out all my low carb shrimp recipes!
- 2 tbs olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- 4 tbs fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 green onions, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ lb raw shrimp, deveined and shells removed
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a food processor or blender combine the oil, garlic, parsley and onions.
- When smooth, stir in the white wine.
- Place the shrimp in a baking dish and pour over the oil mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the shrimp have cooked through.
2g net carbs per serving
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size Half the recipe
Amount Per Serving Calories 272Saturated Fat 2gCholesterol 285mgSodium 890mgCarbohydrates 2gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 0gProtein 23g