These low carb berry breakfast muffins are SUPER easy to make, from just a few ingredients! They're also sugar free, gluten free, and keto friendly!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
These egg muffins make a fantastic quick breakfast! I've made them with a combination of blueberries and raspberries, but you could make them with just one kind of berry, or try others! Blackberries would work well as would strawberries, as long as they were chopped up.
These are really handy to eat for breakfast on the go (they're so low in carbs, you could have two!), but you could also enjoy them as a sweet snack!
Check out all my low carb muffin recipes!
How to Make Berry Breakfast Muffins
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbs low carb sweetener, eg Lakanto
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a six-hole muffin pan with liners.
- Beat together the eggs, cream, and sweetener in a stand mixer.
- Divide the berries evenly between the muffin cups, then pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the egg has cooked through.
- Let cool slightly before eating.
2g net carbs per muffin
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1 Muffin
Amount Per Serving Calories 82Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 122mgSodium 45mgCarbohydrates 2gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 0gProtein 3g
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!