These individual sugar free and low carb blackberry cheesecakes don’t require baking!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
As you may have noticed I’m not a BIG dessert kind of girl. To clarify, I like desserts, but I don’t go in for big pies and cakes very often that serve 8-12. The main reason for this it is usually just my husband and I in the house, and if there is a delicious dessert sitting around in the fridge I want it to get eaten. By me. Then the portion sizes start to increase, and the carb count goes off the scale.
So I much prefer individual portions for dessert. Not only is it easier to make them in smaller batches, but (for me) it highly increases the chances of just having one serving. So this is why I have for you today: Individual No-Bake Blackberry Cheesecakes. Low carb and sugar free. And REALLY tasty.
Watch my recipe video below or scroll down for the full instructions and printable recipe card:
This recipe comes in two stages. Stage one is in two parts. In a small bowl, whisk heavy cream and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Cover and place in the fridge.
Then make a blackberry syrup in a small saucepan from fresh blackberries, low carb sweetener (eg Swerve or xylitol), and a little water.
Cook over a low heat, mushing down the blackberries to release the juice. After around 10 minutes, remove from the heat and push the mixture through a fine sieve. Discard the pulp, and set the syrup aside to cool.
Stage two! First, make the base by mixing together almond flour and melted unsalted butter. Divide the mixture between four small bowls or ramekins.
Add softened cream cheese, sweetener, and the cooled blackberry syrup to a stand mixer bowl. Beat them together until fully combined. Gently fold the whipped cream into the blackberry mixture.
Spoon the topping over the base – or for a fancier presentation you can pipe them over the base. The combination of the buttery, nutty base and the fruity creamy topping is SO good!
Low Carb Blackberry Cheesecakes #nobake, #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- 1 tbs water
- 1 tbs low carb sweetener
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tbs unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup low carb sweetener
- Whisk together the cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form, then cover and place in the fridge.
- In a small saucepan, make the syrup by adding the blackberries, water and tablespoon of sweetener. Cook on a low heat and push down the fruit with a spoon to release the juice. After 10 minutes, press the mixture through a fine sieve, discard the pulp, and let the syrup cool.
- Mix together the almond flour and melted butter, then divide evenly between four small bowls or ramekins.
- In a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, blackberry syrup and ¼ cup of sweetener together until smooth. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
Divide the topping between the four bowls, cover, and keep in the fridge until required.
6g net carbs per serving (one individual cheesecake) not including sugar alcohols from the sweetener.