This BLT Dip is perfect for sharing! Low carb, keto, LCHF, and gluten-free recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
So admittedly my No-Bread BLT recipe was fun (and delicious!) – but it WAS a lot of work! So if you're looking for something easier but just as tasty, try this creamy BLT dip! It's served warm, and is has all your favorite BLT flavors!
Add some softened cream cheese, sour cream, shredded Italian cheese (or plain mozzarella), and shredded Parmesan to a food processor. Blend until full combined.
Add some chopped cooked bacon and black pepper, and pulse a few times. Spoon the mixture into an oven-safe dish, and cook in a preheated oven for 15 minutes. It should be starting to turn brown on top.
To serve, sprinkle the top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, and more cooked bacon. Dig in!
You could serve this dip with celery, bell peppers, or cucumber sticks. Here I've served it with my favorite low carb corn chips!Low Carb BLT Dip - perfect for sharing! #lowcarb #lchf #keto Click To Tweet
Low Carb BLT Dip
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded Italian cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- 8 slices cooked bacon chopped and divided
- black pepper
- 2 leaves Romaine lettuce shredded
- 1 medium tomato seeded and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add the softened cream cheese, sour cream, shredded Italian cheese and shredded Parmesan to a food processor. Blend until full combined. Add half of the bacon and season with black pepper, then pulse a few times.
- Spoon the mixture into an oven-safe dish, and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle the top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, and the remaining cooked bacon.
Check out my Low Carb Party Food Ebook!
Are you planning a party? Check out my mini ebook for low carb recipe inspiration!
Check out my Low Carb Chips & Dips Ebook!
Do you love chips and dips? Check out my mini ebook for more low carb recipes!