This delicious BLT Dip is perfect for sharing! Serve it as an appetizer or as a party snack! Low carb, keto, LCHF, and gluten-free recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
So admittedly my No-Bread BLT recipe was fun (and delicious!) – but it WAS a lot of work! So if you're looking for something easier but just as tasty, try this creamy BLT dip! It's served warm, and it has all your favorite BLT flavors!
If you're looking for keto dips check out my other recipes!
How to Make a Low Carb BLT Dip
Add some softened cream cheese, sour cream, shredded Italian cheese (or plain mozzarella), and shredded Parmesan to a food processor. Blend until fully combined.
Add some chopped cooked bacon and black pepper, and pulse a few times. Spoon the mixture into an oven-safe dish, and cook in a preheated oven for 15 minutes. It should be starting to turn brown on top.
To serve, sprinkle the top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, and more cooked bacon. Dig in!
You could serve this dip with celery, bell peppers, or cucumber sticks. Here I've served it with my favorite low carb corn chips!Low Carb BLT Dip - perfect for sharing! #lowcarb #lchf #keto Click To Tweet
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded Italian cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped and divided
- black pepper
- 2 leaves Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add the softened cream cheese, sour cream, shredded Italian cheese and shredded Parmesan to a food processor. Blend until fully combined. Add half of the bacon and season with black pepper, then pulse a few times.
- Spoon the mixture into an oven-safe dish, and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle the top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, and the remaining cooked bacon.
5g net carbs per serving (quarter of whole recipe)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size Quarter of the recipe
Amount Per Serving Calories 506Total Fat 47gSaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 113mgSodium 624mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 15g