These vegetarian Greek zoodles are low carb, keto, and super healthy! The recipe includes yummy artichokes, feta, tomatoes, and black olives!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I don't think I will ever tire of zucchini noodles (zoodles) because there is so much you can do with them! I've made them into a Pad Thai, baked them in a veggie side dish, paired them with steak and a spicy chipotle sauce, and covered them in a creamy avocado sauce!
If you've not made them before – find my top tips here. There are many ways to make them – and of course these days you can BUY them too! The main issue with cooking them is that they can get soggy because of the water content. In this recipe I have dry fried them at the start, which helps with the texture.
If you haven't bought them ready made, make your zoodles by using a spiralizer or julienne peeler. Place them in a large skillet (no oil), and sauté them for a few minutes to reduce the water content, stirring regularly.
How to Make Low Carb Greek Zoodles
Add some drained marinated artichoke hearts, a deseeded and chopped tomato, and some minced garlic. Once they have warmed through, toss in some crumbled feta cheese, sliced black olives and season with black pepper.
Serve and enjoy!
- 12 oz zucchini noodles
- 1 medium tomato, deseeded and chopped
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 6.5 oz jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- black pepper
- If you haven't bought them ready made, make your zoodles by using a spiralizer or julienne peeler.
- Place the zoodles in a large skillet (no oil), and sauté them for a few minutes to reduce the water content, stirring regularly.
- Add the drained artichoke hearts, tomato, and minced garlic.
- Once they have warmed through, toss in the crumbled feta cheese, sliced black olives and season with black pepper.
8g net carbs per serving
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size Half the recipe
Amount Per ServingCalories 214Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 33mgSodium 894mgCarbohydrates 11gNet Carbohydrates 8gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 8g