This low carb broccoli cheese soup is made in the Instant Pot! A super easy LCHF and gluten free recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Do you have an Instant Pot?!? Soup is one of the easiest dishes to make in it! This low carb soup only requires a few ingredients – and I love that I can just dump it all into the pot, set it going, walk away, and return to find a delicious lunch waiting for me! It doesn't even need blending – super convenient.
Check out all my low carb soups!
How to Make a Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 12 oz fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and black pepper
- xanthan gum or similar thickener, optional
- Add everything apart from the seasoning and thickener to the Instant Pot. Stir well, close the lid, and set the vent to the Sealing position.
- Select the "Soup" button and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- After the cooking time has completed, release the pressure and carefully stir the soup. Taste for seasoning and add salt and black pepper as necessary.
- If you prefer the soup to be a little thicker, stir in some xanthan gum or similar (see main post for details).
8g net carbs per serving (quarter of the recipe)
This recipe makes approximately six cups of soup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1½ Cups
Amount Per Serving Calories 470Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 140mgSodium 1106mgCarbohydrates 10gNet Carbohydrates 8gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 17g