These are my favorite low carb soup recipes! Perfect for a cold winter's day. Which one do you want to make first?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Soup is a classic dish to eat when you are trying to lose weight. But when you can't have a piece of bread or a roll on the side – the soups have to be that much better – and much more filling! So here my favorite low carb soups for you to try this winter. Whether it's after a long hike or you're at home on a cold day, these soups will be just what you need!
Also, remember with soups: they can always be prepared in advance! This makes them super convenient AND they often taste even better the next day…
Here's some simple equipment that you'll need to stock up on (pun intended!) so that you're all ready to make low carb soup!
- Soup bowls – I love these white bowls with handles. They're also good for chili!
- Soup spoons – traditional soup spoons are more circular rather than oval. You can get some from Amazon! For Asian-inspired soups, you might prefer this style.
- Instant Pot – many soups are ideal for making in the Instant Pot. Super handy especially with a slow cooker feature!
- Decent stock or broth – it's at the heart of every good soup! I am LOVING Kettle & Fire bone broth at the moment.
- And don't forget croutons! You can make your own from low carb bread, or buy them ready-made and seasoned from LC Foods!
Low Carb Soup Recipes
The Best Low Carb Soup Recipes - full of flavor, filling and delicious #lowcarb #lowcarbsoups Click To Tweet