These low carb buffalo wings are buttery and spicy – and completely addictive! Sugar free, gluten free, and keto friendly recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I was out at lunch with a friend the other day and he ordered buffalo wings – it occurred to me that these are naturally low carb anyway, so I helped myself to one. Or two. And although you could probably use any old buffalo wings recipe, I didn't see why I shouldn't add it here – just to remind you of this tasty chicken dish!
If you love chicken wings, check out all my low carb wing recipes!!!
How to Make Low Carb Buffalo Wings
Prepare the wings by using sharp kitchen shears to cut off (and discard) the tips. Then bend the remaining wing in the opposite direction to expose the joint, and cut along that area to divide the wing into drumette and wingette. Pat the wings dry with paper towels.
Place some baking powder into a large plastic bag, together with some salt and pepper. The baking powder really helps to get a crispy skin!
Add the wings and massage them in the bag so that they are evenly coated.
Place the wings on a baking sheet lined with a wire rack.
Roast in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the wings are cooked through.
Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, melted butter, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Add the cooked wings and turn to coat in the sauce.
Garnish with green onions or chives, and serve with ranch, sour cream, or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Low carb buffalo wings! #lowcarb #buffalowings Click To Tweet
These wings are so addictive! Let me know in the comments what you think!
You might also like my keto buffalo chicken nuggets!
- 2 lb chicken wings, tips removed, remainder divided at the joint
- 1 tbs baking powder
- salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 2 tbs (1 oz) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- sliced green onions or chives, optional garnish
- ranch, sour cream, or blue cheese dressing for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Pat the prepared wings dry with paper towels and set aside.
- In a sealable plastic bag, combine the baking powder with a generous amount of salt and pepper. Add the wings to the bag, and massage them in the bag so that they are evenly coated.
- Place the wings on a baking sheet lined with a wire rack and roast for 25-30 minutes or until the wings are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the hot sauce, melted butter, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Add the cooked wings and turn to coat in the sauce.
- Garnish with green onions or chives, and serve with ranch, sour cream, or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
1.5g net carbs per serving (4-5 wings depending on size)
Make sure that the wings have reached an internal temperature of 165F before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 4-5 wingettes or drumettes
Amount Per Serving Calories 278Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 79mgSodium 1392mgCarbohydrates 1.5gNet Carbohydrates 1.5gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 20g
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is my best approximation. I cannot guarantee completely accurate data due to variations in ingredients and cooking methods. Carbohydrates from sugar alcohols are not included in net carb counts as it has been shown that they do not impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.