These cheddar biscuits are a low carb version of the ones you get in Red Lobster! Cheesy, buttery, and delicious! Keto, LCHF and gluten free recipe.
This post was originally compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Land O’ Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread.
If you’re craving those amazing cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster, then you just HAVE to try this recipe! I’ve been thinking of working out a recipe for some time, and I’ve finally got round to it!
How to Make Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits
To make the base for the biscuits, I used a blend of Wisconsin, New York and Vermont shredded cheddar – but obviously feel free to use your favorite! Mix it into some beaten eggs, together with almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and black pepper.
Use a large spoon or cookie dough scoop to portion out 10 biscuits, and place them on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat.
Bake in a preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until they are cooked through. They smell fanTAStic!
Transfer them to a serving bowl or platter, then pour some melted butter over the warm biscuits. You could also use some Land O’ Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread – which you can use straight from the fridge! Super convenient and mess-free!
Finally, sprinkle some finely chopped fresh parsley over the buttery biscuits, and serve to your salivating guests LOL!
These low carb cheddar biscuits are perfect to be served with all kinds of seafood (looking at you, crabs and lobsters!), but also as a side dish to steak, chicken, or as an accompaniment to a warming winter soup. Perfect!
Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 1 tbs finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F (200C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the beaten eggs, cheddar cheese, almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Use a large spoon or cookie dough scoop to portion out 10 biscuits, and place them on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until they are cooked through.
- Transfer them to a serving bowl or platter, and pour the melted butter over the top.
- Sprinkle some finely chopped fresh parsley over the biscuits, then serve.
Check out my Low Carb Side Dish Recipes Ebook!
Need more easy low carb side dish recipes? My ebook features 18 dishes that need 5 ingredients or less!