This chicken stuffed avocado makes the perfect low carb and keto-friendly lunch! If the chicken is already cooked the meal comes together in minutes!
This post may contain affiliate links.
This easy low carb lunch is super low in carbs and good for you, too! I usually keep some cooked chicken in the fridge, just so that I can make quick lunches like this! You could use leftover roast chicken, shredded chicken, or buy chicken ready cooked – whatever is most convenient for you!
It's a delicious meal that is ready in a very short time – and is ideal for when you need a quick lunch for one!
How to Make Low Carb Chicken Stuffed Avocado
You can, of course, customize this with any other low carb ingredients that you have to hand. What would you add to this chicken stuffed avocado?
- 1 avocado, halved and stone removed
- 2 oz cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Mix everything together except the avocado, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the avocado halves on a serving plate and divide the chicken mixture between them.
4g net carbs per serving (whole recipe)
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size Whole recipe
Amount Per Serving Calories 607Total Fat 60gSaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 17mgSodium 279mgCarbohydrates 18gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 14gSugar 2gProtein 5g