These low carb chocolate cheesecake brownies taste as good as they look! Sugar free, keto, LCHF, and gluten free recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links.
This recipe is one of fabulous treats found in my book: Low Carb Chocolate Recipes!
The book is available in paperback, Ebook and Kindle formats, and features over 60 low carb, sugar free and gluten free recipes! Desserts, sweet treats, drinks, baked goods, frozen treats – and more! Get your copy of Low Carb Chocolate Recipes today!
These Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies are definitely one of my favorite recipes from the book, although it's probably the most complicated one in the book! But I am just addicted to the way these look. And taste. 🙂
How to Make Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
Mix until smooth. Pour into an 8×8″ square tin lined with parchment paper.
Either clean out the stand mixer bowl, or use a hand mixer for the cheesecake layer. Actually I know people who have TWO bowls for their stand mixer – I think I'll be adding another one to my wish list! Whisk together some cream cheese, granular sweetener, another egg and some vanilla extract.
Spoon the mixture on top of the chocolate brownie layer. Use a skewer, knife or toothpick to gently swirl the layers together.
Bake in a preheated oven for around 25 minutes or until the cheesecake topping is firm. Transfer the brownies to a cooling rack and let cool, then cut into 16 squares.
Enjoy this delicious low carb sweet snack!Amazing #lowcarb Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies! Click To Tweet
FOR THE BROWNIE LAYER
- ¼ cup Lakanto, or similar sweetener
- 3 tbs unsalted butter
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbs Lakanto
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 8x8" square tin lined with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Cream together the butter and a low carb sweetener in a stand mixer. Add almond flour, eggs, unsweetened cocoa powder and baking powder, and beat until smooth. Pour into the prepared tin.
- In a clean stand mixer bowl, whisk together the softened cream cheese, more sweetener, another egg and some vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the chocolate brownie layer. Use a skewer or toothpick to gently swirl the layers together.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes or until the cheesecake topping is firm. Transfer the brownies to a cooling rack and let cool, then cut into 16 squares.
1g net carb per serving (one brownie)
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1 Brownie
Amount Per Serving Calories 102Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 52mgSodium 58mgCarbohydrates 2gNet Carbohydrates 1gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 3g