These yummy chocolate-covered cookie clusters are made from just two low carb ingredients! Sugar free, gluten free, and keto-friendly recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Two ingredients? YES – I mean it! And yes, you do need to buy both of them – if you don't have them already! If you're a committed low carber I highly recommend both products. So here's what you need:
- Lily's Original Dark Chocolate
- Lolli's Cookie Clusters – Cinnamon Pecan flavor
Other than the fact that there's a lot of letter “L” going on – the more observant of you might have noticed that both companies have recently had a rebrand! Lily's have new packaging and I love the new look. You can buy this yummy stevia-sweetened chocolate from Whole Foods, and it’s also available from Amazon and Netrition.
Lily's has new packaging and logo due to a change in their name – when I first reviewed their delicious products they were known as Lolli's Granola (click for my review). But recently they changed to Lolli's Cookie Clusters and I think the name is much better! The recipe hasn't changed at all – and they still have three great flavors:
- Peanut Butter Macadamia (2g net carbs per serving)
- Cinnamon Pecan Crunch (1g net carb per serving)
- Gingerbread Cookie (1g net carb per serving)
They also have a seasonal Pumpkin Spice variety – which is amazing! So order your Lolli's Cookie Clusters today – make sure to use coupon code “saftc” to get 10% off!!!!
How to Make Low Carb Chocolate Cookie Clusters
Break the chocolate up into chunks and place it in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook for 1 minute, then stir. Cook for another 30 seconds or until fully melted, stirring regularly.
Select some good bite sized cookie clusters and dip each one into the melted chocolate. They don't have to be covered completely. Place them on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper. I admit that I didn't need one quite this big though!
Leave them at room temperature to set – about two hours depending on how warm your house is.
Enjoy these little nuggets of deliciousness!
Don't forget to order your Lolli’s Cookie Clusters today! Use coupon code “saftc” to get 10% off!!!!
- Break the chocolate up into chunks and place it in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook for 1 minute, then stir. Cook for another 30 seconds or until fully melted, stirring regularly.
- Select some good bite sized cookie clusters and dip each one into the melted chocolate. They don't have to be covered completely.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper. This recipe makes about 10 clusters.
- Leave them at room temperature to set - about two hours.
1g net carb per cluster (this recipe makes about 10)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1 Cluster
Amount Per Serving Calories 94Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 1gSodium 1mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 1gFiber 4gSugar 1gProtein 1g