Have you tried Lolli's low carb granola? It's 1-2g net carbs per serving, sugar free, and three flavors to choose from!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Lolli's Granola. All opinions are my own. Please see my disclosure policy. The post also contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
September 2019 Update: Lolli's Granola has rebranded to Lolli's Cookie Clusters – but it's still the same great product! New packaging, but no recipe changes!
A very good friend of mine told me one day that she'd found some AMAZING low carb granola. So of course I had to check it out! I am so glad that I did, because Lolli's Granola is seriously good. So keep reading for my full review – and a 10% discount code!
It's currently available in three flavors:
- Peanut Butter Macadamia (2g net carbs per serving)
- Cinnamon Pecan Crunch (1g net carb per serving)
- Gingerbread Cookie (1g net carb per serving)
The granola comes in small, soft clusters – and they recommend you store it in the fridge.
A serving size is quarter of a cup, which looks like this:
But with net (and total!) carbs so low, you could easily eat double without any concerns. With unsweetened almond milk, it looks like this:
So what's in this granola?
A really yummy way to start the day! So what's in it? Let's look at Cinnamon Pecan Crunch:
Ingredients: Pecans, Almond Flour, Sukrin Gold (erythritol, tagatose, glycerol, malt extract, and stevia), Olive Oil, Cinnamon, and Egg.
I'm seriously impressed with this! And it tastes SO good. Definitely sweet, which I like, but not overpowering and with no aftertaste.
Now I have to confess that I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter (I know, I know) but as many of you are, I obviously still wanted to give feedback. Luckily, my husband – who follows a gluten free diet and so therefore can also enjoy this granola – was available for some taste-testing. He enjoyed it, although it was a little on the sweet side for his preference – but it did apparently go well with a cup of coffee!
December 2019 Update – new flavor released: Lemon Drop!
Here are some ways to use your low carb granola / cookie clusters:
- Double up the serving size and serve it with unsweetened almond milk
- Layer it in a parfait with berries and plain Greek yogurt (see the full recipe below)
- Enjoy it as a salad topping
- Add it to your favorite low carb chocolate brownie recipe
- Eat it on toast! Grab some low carb bread, spread your favorite nut butter onto the toast and add some granola
- Add it to smoothies
- Crumble it up, mix it with low carb chocolate and make cookie clusters (see photo below!). YUM!
- Easy snacking – just grab a handful!
- Sprinkle it over low carb French toast
- And how about over ice cream? It would be an AWESOME topping for my Low Carb Salted Caramel Ice Cream!
Have I convinced you to try it?
Order your Lolli's Granola today! Use coupon code “saftc” to get 10% off!!!!
- Layer all the ingredients in a glass or bowl, finishing with some of the granola.
- Pour the maple syrup over the parfait, if using.
9g net carbs per serving
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size Whole recipe
Amount Per ServingCalories 246Total Fat 18gCholesterol 2mgSodium 18mgCarbohydrates 14gNet Carbohydrates 9gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 8g