These low carb lime cheesecakes are creamy, tart, and totally satisfying! Sugar free, keto friendly, and gluten free recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I recently had some fresh limes I needed to use up and decided to adapt my popular low carb blackberry cheesecakes recipe and use lime instead. I used the same no-bake base (or crust, if you prefer) – a simple mixture of butter and almond flour. It's the perfect contrast to the fluffy, creamy topping.
Love cheesecakes? Check out all my best low carb cheesecake recipes!
How to Make No-Bake Low Carb Lime Cheesecakes
Prepare the base by combining melted butter and almond flour.
Divide the mixture between four bowls (I love these wavy glass bowls), and press the mixture down into the base.
Place some cream cheese into a stand mixer bowl, and beat until smooth. Add in some sweetener (I recommend classic Lakanto – get 20% off everything in the Lakanto store when you use coupon code SAFTC), and beat again.
Grate the zest of two limes into the bowl using a Microplane or similar.
Use a citrus squeezer to squeeze the juice from one of the limes into the bowl.
Beat a few times to combine. In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
Carefully fold the cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
Divide the topping between the bowls, then place in the fridge for at least an hour.
A tiny slice of lime or some more grated lime zest makes a pretty garnish.
The lime juice and zest really cuts through the creamy topping and is a fantastic balance of flavors – plus the added texture from the buttery base!
For the base
- ½ cup fine almond flour
- 2 tbs unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup classic Lakanto sweetener
- grated zest of 2 limes
- juice from 1 lime (approx 2 tbs)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- lime slice or lime zest, optional garnish
- Prepare the base by combining the melted butter and almond flour.
- Divide the mixture between four bowls, and press the mixture down into the base.
- Place the cream cheese into a stand mixer bowl, and beat until smooth. Add in the sweetener, lime zest, and lime juice, and beat again to combine.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold the cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
- Divide the topping between the bowls, then place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Garnish just before serving.
5g net carbs per serving (quarter of the recipe, one cheesecake)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 cheesecake
Amount Per Serving Calories 437Total Fat 43gSaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 106mgSodium 187mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 7g