Serve these crispy and buttery Parmesan Chicken Wings as a low carb and keto friendly appetizer or snack to share! They're addictive!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
These delicious chicken wings are SUPER low in carbs. I've served them as an appetizer before, but they'd also make a great game day snack or even a lunch for two to share!
The combination of the crispy skin and the buttery Parmesan coating is seriously good – you'll keep coming back for more! The whole recipe is just 4g net carbs – so you can have at them without feeling guilty!
How to Make Parmesan Chicken Wings
These wings are seriously moreish!
Check out all my recipes for low carb chicken wings!
- 6 chicken wings, tips removed, remaining wing cut into two sections
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 4 tbs grated Parmesan
- chopped fresh chives or parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place the chicken wing pieces in a bowl and add the oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Lay out the chicken on a baking tray lined with foil or a silicone mat. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over a low heat in a small saucepan, then add the Parmesan and stir well. You can also make the "sauce" in the microwave - just melt the butter then stir in the Parmesan.
- When the wings are cooked, transfer them to a bowl. Pour over the Parmesan mixture, then turn the chicken so they are thoroughly coated.
- Serve, with extra black pepper and garnished with the herbs.
1g net carbs per serving (3 wingettes or drumettes)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size Quarter of the recipe
Amount Per ServingCalories 294Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 75mgSodium 130mgCarbohydrates 1gNet Carbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 15g
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!