Serve these crispy and buttery Parmesan Chicken Wings as a low carb and keto friendly appetizer or snack to share! They're addictive!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I *love* chicken wings and have made them many different ways with all kinds of flavors. But if I say so myself, these ones are seriously good! The combination of the crispy skin and the creamy Parmesan sauce is very moreish – you'll keep coming back for more!
I've served these wings as an appetizer before, but they'd also make a great game day snack or even a lunch for two to share!
How to Make Parmesan Chicken Wings
These wings are seriously moreish!
Check out all my recipes for low carb chicken wings!
- 8 chicken wings, tips removed, remaining wing cut into two sections
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tbs heavy cream
- chopped fresh chives or parsley and shaved Parmesan, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place the chicken wing pieces in a bowl and add the oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Lay out the chicken on a baking tray lined with foil or a silicone mat. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over a low heat in a small saucepan, then add the Parmesan and cream and stir well. You can also make the "sauce" in the microwave - just melt the butter then stir in the Parmesan and cream.
- When the wings are cooked, transfer them to a bowl. Pour over the Parmesan mixture, then turn the chicken so they are thoroughly coated.
- Serve with a garnish of herbs and Parmesan, if using.
3g net carbs per serving (4 wingettes or drumettes)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 4 pieces
Amount Per Serving Calories 590Total Fat 42gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gCholesterol 259mgSodium 1062mgCarbohydrates 3gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 44g
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is my best approximation. I cannot guarantee completely accurate data due to variations in ingredients and cooking methods. Carbohydrates from sugar alcohols are not included in net carb counts as it has been shown that they do not impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.