These low carb raspberry cheesecake snacks are finished with a drizzle of yummy chocolate! Sugar free and gluten free recipe!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I've combined dairy and Jello before when I made my yummy Yogurt Jello Bites. That recipe uses Greek yogurt – this time I've used cream cheese. These cheesecake bars are ideal for low carb snacks or dessert, and you can also vary them easily by using different flavors of Jello!
How to Make Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Make the base by combining almond flour and melted butter, then press it into a 8″ square baking pan (lined with a silicone mat or baking parchment – if using parchment leave an overhang for easy removal!).
Bake the base in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the almonds start to turn darker brown. Leave to cool, keeping the base in the pan.
In a stand mixer bowl, combine sugar-free raspberry jello with boiling water. Mix at a low speed until the granules have been incorporated into the water. Add softened cream cheese and beat until fully combined. Pour the raspberry mixture over the cooled almond base, and place in the fridge to set.
Let the chocolate set, then cut it into 16 squares. Add half a fresh raspberry to each square to garnish.
Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Bars #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 4 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 0.3 oz box sugar free raspberry Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ oz low carb chocolate, ChocZero, Lily's or similar
- 6 fresh raspberries, halved
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Mix together the almond flour and melted butter.
- Press the mixture into a 8" square baking pan (lined with silicone or baking parchment) and bake for 8-10 minutes until the almonds turn darker. Let cool.
- In a stand mixer, add the Jello and boiling water. Mix at a low speed until the Jello has dissolved.
- Add the cream cheese and beat until fully combined with the Jello. Pour the mixture onto the cooled base and place in the fridge until set (about 1½ hours).
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the top of the raspberry layer.
- When the chocolate has set, carefully remove it from the pan and cut it into 16 squares. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
4g net carbs per serving (2 squares)
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 2 squares
Amount Per ServingCalories 276 Total Fat 26g Saturated Fat 10g Cholesterol 46mg Sodium 100mg Carbohydrates 7g Net Carbohydrates 4g Fiber 3g Sugar 1g Protein 6g
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!