This raspberry cheesecake shake is like a dessert in a glass! Low carb, sugar free, LCHF, and keto friendly recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Here are all the flavors of a raspberry cheesecake, in a shake! You could also make this with strawberries, blackberries or blueberries, whichever is your favorite. I've added some almond flour to the drink which gives it more of a cheesecake taste – and no baking required! 🙂
You might also like my raspberry cheesecake martini!
How to Make a Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Shake
To make the shake, use a stick blender or blender with single serve option to combine unsweetened almond milk, heavy cream, room temperature cream cheese, fresh raspberries, almond flour, and vanilla extract.
Pour the shake into a glass and garnish with whipped cream, extra raspberries, and a sprinkling of almond flour.
Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Shake #lowcarb #sugarfree #LCHF Click To Tweet
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 fresh raspberries
- 3 tsp almond flour, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- low carb liquid sweetener. optional
- whipped cream and extra raspberries, to garnish
- To make the shake, use a stick blender or single serve blender to combine the almond milk, cream, cream cheese, raspberries, two teaspoons of the almond flour, and vanilla extract.
- Test for sweetness - as it depends on your personal preference and sweetness of the fruit. Add liquid stevia or homemade simple syrup as needed.
- Pour the shake into a glass and garnish with whipped cream, extra raspberries, and a sprinkling of the remaining almond flour.
7g net carbs per serving (whole recipe)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size Whole recipe
Amount Per Serving Calories 479Total Fat 43gSaturated Fat 26gCholesterol 126mgSodium 200mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 7gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 7.5g