Do you love cheesecake? Try this refreshing raspberry cheesecake shake – complete with a crumb topping! Low carb, sugar free, LCHF, and keto recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Here’s all the flavors of a raspberry cheesecake, in a shake! You could also make this with strawberries, blackberries or blueberries, whichever is your favorite. The topping adds some textural contrast but also gives it more of a cheesecake taste – no baking required! 🙂
Prepare the topping (which is optional but highly recommended!) by rubbing together cold butter and almond flour. You don’t need very much – about 1 part butter to 4 parts almond flour. I’ve made extra here so that you can see how it looks. You could even just use a sprinkle of almond flour on its own if you’re short on time (like I did for my low carb strawberry cheesecake ice cream)!
To make the shake, use a stick blender to combine fresh raspberries, cream cheese, heavy cream, and unsweetened almond milk.
Test for sweetness – mine was sweet enough for my tastes, but you could always add a few drops of liquid stevia or sugar free sweetening syrup if you prefer. Pour the shake into a glass and garnish with the almond flour mixture and a fresh raspberry.
Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Shake #lowcarb #sugarfree #LCHF #keto Click To Tweet
Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake ShakePrint
- 1 tsp cold unsalted butter
- 4 tsp almond flour
- 6-8 fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- low carb liquid sweetener eg liquid stevia, optional
- ice optional
- Prepare the topping by rubbing together the butter and almond flour until large breadcrumbs form.
- To make the shake, use a stick blender to combine the raspberries, cream cheese, heavy cream, and almond milk.
- Test for sweetness - and add a few drops of sweetener if needed.
- Pour the shake into a glass (with ice, if using), and garnish with the almond flour mixture and a fresh raspberry.
5g net carbs per serving (including topping but not including any sweetener)