These tandoori chicken burgers are full of flavor and ideal for grilling! Low carb, gluten free, keto and egg-free!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Want to grill something new this summer? Try these full-flavored tandoori chicken burgers, served with a refreshing cucumber raita!
What's in this Article?
How to Make Low Carb Tandoori Chicken Burgers
Cook on the grill (or if you're inside, on a grill pan) until the center has reached 165F (a probe thermometer is handy for this). Cooking time will depend on how thick you made the patties, but it will be approximately 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine more Greek yogurt (I bought a small pot, used a little for the burgers and the rest for the raita) with de-seeded and chopped English cucumber, mint, and black pepper. Update: I've actually now made a more complex version of this raita – check out out!
Serve the cooked burgers over a bed of lettuce, with a dollop of the raita over the top. Garnish with lemon slices and a sprig of fresh mint.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tsp Tandoori seasoning
- 5.3 oz (150g) plain Greek yogurt, divided
- salt and pepper
for the cucumber raita
- ½ English cucumber, de-seeded and chopped
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- black pepper
for the garnish
- sprig of mint
- lemon slices
- To prepare the burgers, combine the chicken, almond flour, Tandoori seasoning, two tablespoons of the Greek yogurt, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir well to mix, then separate the mixture into four patties.
- Cook on the grill or grill pan until the center has reached 165F, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- To make the raita, combine the remaining pot of Greek yogurt with the cucumber, mint, and black pepper.
- Serve the cooked burgers over a bed of lettuce, with a dollop of the raita over the top.
- Garnish with lemon slices and a sprig of fresh mint.
6g net carbs per serving including raita
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 2 burgers + raita
Amount Per ServingCalories 469Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 198mgSodium 165mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 51g
You might also like to try my low carb tandoori chicken recipe!