These tandoori chicken burgers are full of flavor and ideal for grilling! Low carb, gluten free, keto and egg-free!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Want to grill something new this summer? Try these full-flavored tandoori chicken burgers, served with a refreshing cucumber raita!
Cook on the grill (or if you’re inside, on a grill pan) until the center has reached 165F (a probe thermometer is handy for this). Cooking time will depend on how thick you made the patties, but it will be approximately 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine more Greek yogurt (I bought a small pot, used a little for the burgers and the rest for the raita) with de-seeded and chopped English cucumber, mint, and black pepper.
Serve the cooked burgers over a bed of lettuce, with a dollop of the raita over the top. Garnish with lemon slices and a sprig of fresh mint.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tsp Tandoori seasoning
- 5.3 oz (150g) plain Greek yogurt divided
- salt and pepper
- ½ English cucumber de-seeded and chopped
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- black pepper
- sprig of mint
- lemon slices
- To prepare the burgers, combine the chicken, almond flour, Tandoori seasoning, two tablespoons of the Greek yogurt, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir well to mix, then separate the mixture into four patties.
- Cook on the grill or grill pan until the center has reached 165F, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- To make the raita, combine the remaining pot of Greek yogurt with the cucumber, mint, and black pepper.
- Serve the cooked burgers over a bed of lettuce, with a dollop of the raita over the top.
- Garnish with lemon slices and a sprig of fresh mint.
6g net carbs per serving including raita
If you want some low carb burger bun inspiration – check out these 18 ideas!