These wonderful roasted radishes are flavored with fresh lemon and butter! An easy keto and low carb side dish recipe!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Aren't radishes wonderful vegetables? When raw, they are crunchy and mustardy – and perfect in cold dishes like my Radish and Cucumber Salad. But when roasted, their flavor really mellows, and they develop quite different qualities!
For this recipe, I've paired the roasted radishes with simple yet perfect flavors: lemon and butter. The dish is easy, delicious, and of course – low carb!
How to Make Roasted Radishes with Lemon and Butter
Trim and halve the radishes, and place them in a large baking dish. Drizzle them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast them in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, then place some thin slices of lemon over the radishes. Pour some melted butter over the top.
Return them to the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Sprinkle a sliced green onion over the top, and serve.
- 1 lb radishes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices lemon
- 2 tbs butter, melted
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Trim and halve the radishes, and place them in a large baking dish. Drizzle them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast them for 15 minutes, then place the slices of lemon over the radishes. Pour the melted butter over the top.
- Return them to the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Sprinkle a sliced green onion over the top, and serve.
3g net carbs per serving (quarter of the whole recipe)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size Quarter of the recipe
Amount Per Serving Calories 101Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 15mgSodium 95mgCarbohydrates 4gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 0g