These feta, red pepper, and artichoke wraps are low carb! Perfect for a light lunch to share.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
If you're looking for a low carb meat-free lunch, try these artichoke wraps! They are loaded with Mediterranean flavors like feta and roasted red peppers, and when they're served warm they are absolutely fantastic!
By the way, if you're not familiar with artichokes, don't let them put you off! Although you can cook them from scratch, for this recipe I've used a small can of artichokes – very easy! How many carbs in artichokes? A serving size of canned artichoke hearts is just 2g net carbs (serving size is 28g). Ideal for anyone following a low carb or keto diet!
How to Make Low Carb Feta, Red Pepper and Artichoke Wraps
Drain a small can of artichokes (the can I used was 7oz, then drained to 4oz), and roughly chop. Place in a bowl with crumbled feta, chopped roasted red peppers, shredded Italian blend cheese, chopped green onions. You can use roasted red peppers from a jar, or you can follow my tutorial to make your own that you can find in my recipe for a Roasted Red Pepper and Buffalo Mozzarella Salad!
Season generously with salt and black pepper and stir well.
Place two large low carb wraps on a board (I used Garden Veggie wrap from Tumaro’s but you could also try the new Spinach and Herb flavor from Mission Carb Balance – 3g net carbs per tortilla!) and divide the filling between them. Roll them up and place them in a greased baking dish.
Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes. Sprinkle over more cheese and bake for another five minutes.
Let the wraps cool slightly then slice in half and serve warm.
Low Carb Feta, Red Pepper and Artichoke Wraps - served warm #lowcarb Click To Tweet
If you love wraps, then check out my guide to the Best Low Carb Wraps – including store-bought and recipes!
- 7 oz can of artichokes, drained to 4oz, and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- ½ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- ½ cup shredded Italian blend cheese, divided
- 2 chopped green onions
- salt and black pepper
- 2 large low carb wraps
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the chopped artichokes, feta, chopped roasted red peppers, half the shredded Italian blend cheese, and chopped green onions in a bowl. Season generously with salt and black pepper and stir well.
- Place two large low carb wraps on a board and divide the filling between them. Roll them up and place them in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle over the remaining cheese and bake for another five minutes.
- Let the wraps cool slightly then slice in half and serve warm.
10g net carbs per serving (one wrap)
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 Wrap
Amount Per ServingCalories 378Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 22mgSodium 1420mgCarbohydrates 27gNet Carbohydrates 10gFiber 17gSugar 3gProtein 16g