This low carb Brie and asparagus stuffed chicken can be prepared in advance for a special occasion meal!
This post also contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This recipe is super low in carbs and as well as tasting delicious, it can be prepared in advance – perfect for when you have guests coming over! You don’t need to serve much with it, a light and fresh salad is all that is needed.
To make the filling, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and black pepper in a bowl and set aside.
Place the chicken breasts on a wooden board and pound them flat with the smooth side of a meat tenderizer or rolling pin. Divide the cream mixture between the chicken breasts, and add some fresh asparagus spears.
Add two slices of Brie to each piece of chicken, then roll them up and place in a baking tray lined with a silicone mat, join-side down.
Place in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165F – a probe thermometer is useful for this!
This delicious #brie and #asparagus #stuffedchicken dish is #lowcarb and easy to prepare in advance. Click To Tweet
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- black pepper
- 2 fresh skinless chicken breasts
- 10 fresh asparagus spears woody stalks snapped off
- 2 oz Brie sliced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and black pepper and set aside.
- Flatten the chicken breasts by pounding them with a meat tenderizer or rolling pin.
- Divide the cream mixture between the two chicken breasts. Add half the asparagus and Brie to each piece of chicken.
- Roll up each chicken breast and place join-side down on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then roast for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165F.
2g net carbs per serving