This stuffed Brie is very low in carbs and is absolutely bursting with Italian flavors!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This dish is where classic Italian ingredients meet a traditional French cheese! The combination really works and can be served on its own, with crudites or crackers, or as part of a lunchtime spread of amazing food to nibble on!
Add sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, minced garlic, black pepper and a little oil from the tomatoes to a food processor. A regular sized one works, OK, a mini food processor is even better. You could even just chop everything together by hand if you didn’t want to wash up the processor!
Cut a wheel of Brie in half horizontally. Spread the mixture over the lower half of the Brie.
Place the top of the Brie back on, wrap everything up and place it in the fridge. Remove from the fridge at least five minutes before serving.
This Brie is stuffed with amazing Italian flavors! #lowcarb #brie #lchf Click To Tweet
- 8 oz wheel of Brie
- 3 tbs sun dried tomatoes
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves
- black pepper
- oil from the sun-dried tomato jar as needed
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, basil, black pepper and a little of the oil from the tomatoes to a food processor and blend until a paste has formed. Add more oil if the mixture is too dry.
- Slice the Brie horizontally, and spread the paste onto the lower half.
- Return the upper half of the Brie, wrap everything up and place in the fridge.
- Remove from the fridge at least 5 minutes before serving.
1g net carbs per serving
Want to try baking the Brie instead? Leave the cheese whole, and load up the Italian filling mixture on top. Then bake according to these guidelines.
Check out my Low Carb Recipe Ebook!
If you adore Italian food, you'll love this collection of delicious 25 low carb Italian recipes!
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!