This baked burrata dip is ooey, gooey, and oh so cheesy! Perfect as a low carb and vegetarian appetizer to share!
This post may contain affiliate links.
You may recall that I recently posted a burrata dip – but this one is different! With the addition of sugar-free pasta sauce and then served straight from the oven it's more like my low carb pizza dip or my baked ricotta recipes!
The pasta sauce I found recently on Amazon- and it contains around 4g net carbs per half-cup serving. Super low carb and convenient!
How to Make a Low Carb Baked Burrata Dip
I decided to add some heat to the dip, so I mixed in some sriracha to the pasta sauce – but you can skip this step if you prefer.
Pour the sauce into a small baking dish, then break open the burrata on top. I used four small (2-oz) balls but larger burrata would work fine too. Season with black pepper.
Roast in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until the cheese has melted. Sprinkle some finely grated Parmesan over the top, then garnish with plenty of sliced basil leaves.
Shown here served with low carb corn chips.
Just look at that cheese pull!!!
Check out all my low carb burrata recipes!
Low Carb Baked Burrata Dip
This warm burrata dip is ooey, gooey, and oh so cheesy! Perfect as a low carb and vegetarian appetizer to share!
- 1 cup Hunt's sugar-free pasta sauce
- 2 tbs sriracha, optional
- 4 small (2 oz) balls burrata
- black pepper
- 2 tbs finely grated Parmesan
- sliced fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375F (190C).
- Mix the sriracha (if using) into the pasta sauce, then pour the sauce into a small baking dish.
- Break open the burrata balls on top of the sauce and season with black pepper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan over the top, then garnish with sliced basil leaves.
5.3g net carbs per large (½ cup) serving
Nutritional data does not include chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size Approx ½ cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 226Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 47mgSodium 916mgCarbohydrates 6gNet Carbohydrates 5.3gFiber 0.7gSugar 3.6gProtein 14g
Friday 13th of May 2022
Your link for the low carb corn chips leads to Gringo Salsa.