This gorgeous blackberry mojito is low carb, sugar free, and keto friendly! A wonderfully fruity cocktail recipe.
This post also contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
If it ain't broke, don't fix it… right? And surely that's the case with a classic mojito? My low carb version really hits the spot some days!
Except that… once I started experimenting, I found that I could make low carb mojito jello bites – all your favorite mojito flavors in a fun snack. And then, the other day I found myself with some super ripe blackberries, and, as I was in a cocktail mood, I decided to make a blackberry mojito. Who knew that blackberries and mint go so well together?!?! Well, I do now, I guess!
How to Make a Low Carb Blackberry Mojito
Use a muddler to mash everything together and get as much juice out of the blackberries as possible.
Add some white rum and ice, then close the shaker and shake everything together.
Strain the mixture into a glass, and top up with fresh ice and club soda. Garnish with extra blackberries and mint leaves.
- 6 medium fresh blackberries
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 tbs homemade simple syrup
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 2 tbs white rum
- club soda
- fresh blackberries and mint, to garnish
- Add the fresh blackberries, mint leaves, homemade simple syrup and lime juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Use a muddle to mash everything together and get as much juice out of the blackberries as possible.
- Add some white rum and ice, then close the shaker and shake everything together.
- Strain the mixture into a glass, and top up with fresh ice and club soda. Garnish with extra blackberries and mint leaves.
2g net carbs per serving (whole recipe)
Carb value will actually be slightly less than this because the pulp of the blackberry is not consumed.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size Whole recipe
Amount Per ServingCalories 81Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 1gCholesterol 1mgSodium 12mgCarbohydrates 3gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 1g
Check out my Low Carb Cocktails Recipes Ebook!
If you want more low carb cocktail recipes, check out my mini ebook!